Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friendly Fortunes








Last night we had to get some miles in, but we were also invited to Emily's for happy hour. So, we stopped by and hung out before heading out for our ride. It was fun, but I feel really bad because I think Cecilia is REALLY jealous of my helmet. I told her not to be, but she really was eyeing it. At times it made me feel a bit uncomfortable!
When we left we headed west to Ward Parkway and then south for some Chinese food. Our fortune was awesome and we think it was definitely a good omen. We got home before dark and enjoyed being able to see our friends and also get our miles in. It was a friendly fortune Friday!

1 comment:

GrantMasterFlash said...

I think the Fortune cookie factories need to get some new editors. My last fortune actually said:

"Do onto others as you would have others do onto you."