Monday, June 23, 2008

duc-ky's dream

I have my eyes on this oh so pretty bike, the Trek 1.2 WSD. I'm sure you've already taken in the beautiful design - pearl white and electric blue. I need a 50cm and we're searching far and wide. Apparently everyone else thinks this bike is amazing too.

In case you want to help, we've already been to two shops in KC and left messages for the others, called all the dealers in Omaha/Council Bluffs (will be driving through later this week), and left a message for the shop in Spencer, IA. Tomorrow we're checking Columbia and Lawrence. Those college girls better not try to snatch this bike up. If they try, I'm going to tell 'em to SCRAM!

The people we've talked to aren't very hopeful we'll find one in stock, but I'm keeping the faith. Do a chant or something for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please say this bike has a bell and streamers from the handlebars. Then it will be perfect.

GrantMasterFlash said...

If you had more people then instead of telling them to 'SCRAM', you could tell them to SCRUM!

Scrum is a rugby term for those that only pedal the pavement.

A scrum is formed by binding together in three rows. The scrum then 'engages' with the opposition team so that the player's heads are interlocked with those of the other side's front row.

2 for the money, 1 for the show!