Friday, July 4, 2008

Duck look-alike




There's been plenty of biking this week, but we'll cover that in a later post. For now, it's time to focus once again, on the duck. When you're consumed with being a duck dale, you start noticing how everyday objects resemble your feathered friends. Honestly, this is just as much a part of your life as considering how high cadence training ramps up production of mitochondria...

Now, the inspiration. I was hanging in my mom's kitchen, when I noticed this piece of ginger. If you can't see the resemblance, I'd say you're probably one of those naysayers that didn't believe it when the auction for the Virgin Mary toast fetched over $25,000 on ebay a few years ago. This is the real thing, my friends. No photoshopping here.

I encourage all of you to get in tune with the call of the duck. Send in your photos to kyliab@gmail.com and you could just be the lucky winner of a sweet duck horn for your bike. Act now!
_________________________________
*prizes and participation may vary, subject to availability. 48 contiguous states only.

No comments: