Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Webbed Feet

Duck Dales. We're a bunch of crazy kids trying to beat the booty out of MS. What's with our name? Well, Matt's dad, Dale, has multiple sclerosis. He also has the largest collection of rubber duckies I've ever seen. We're talking world record size probably. So, instead of duck tails, we're Duck Dales, in his honor.

Last year we won Team Spirit award in the Kansas City MS Walk. This year, we're looking for a bigger challenge and have committed to the MS Bike Ride. We're shooting for 150 miles in 2 days. It's going to be tough, so we'll need your support. Are you with us?

2 comments:

GrantMasterFlash said...

Bike Race? I think I've been on this blog before. Didn't you injure your knee 50 miles into a bike ride across the country?

Glad to see you are back on the saddle!

Duck Dales said...

A wise duck once told me that if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

As long as I can waddle I can wheel.